Virtual Mentoring for Recent Graduates
Michaella is offering free mentoring to recent college graduates who are LGBTQIA+ or marginalized. Fill out this brief assessment to get started.
Michaella is temporarily offering free mentoring to recent college graduates (no earlier than class of 2018) who are LGBTQIA+ or marginalized. As a queer person and college graduate, Michaella has seen firsthand that marginalized folks are often not set up for success as well as their peers.
- Regular sessions or one-time sessions, typically via Zoom.
- Resume review, cover letter review, and interview prep.
- Mentoring/support related to job search, advocacy work, or being a recent graduate.
- Support related to navigating a career as an LGBTQIA+ individual.
- Support developing self-care practices.
- Has provided one-on-one and group mentoring for 5+ years, including through Trinity College’s Career Development Center. Has worked with recent college graduates, undergraduate students, and high school seniors.
- Professional experience in multiple sectors, including higher education (admissions), philanthropy (health equity, reproductive health, homelessness), and public health (homelessness).
- Advocacy experience related to diverse, equitable, and inclusive hiring practices.
- Has gone through multiple job searches as a queer woman and has a strong understanding of challenges LGBTQIA+ folks can face throughout the process. Spoke on a panel about this topic in 2019, sponsored by Trinity College’s Career Development Center.
Scheduling a Session
Please fill out this brief assessment to help Michaella better understand what you are looking for. Once you submit the form, Michaella will reach out to schedule an initial session.